View our projects
80.7m Project Cosmos
Project Cosmos is the largest yacht to date to be built by Heesen Yachts. At 80.7 metres, 1,700GT and with a top speed of 29 knots, Project Cosmos will be the world’s largest and fastest full-aluminium motoryacht with conventional propeller propulsion system. With the FDHF and four MTU 20V diesel engines, Project Cosmos will continue Heesen’s long-standing tradition of pushing the boundaries with head-turning yacht design, smart technology, and outstanding performance.
Some of the most notable features on board Project Cosmos will be:
- the fully-rated helicopter landing pad for a Eurocopter EC135 that transforms into an outdoor cinema with stunning effect
- the crystal elevator from the lower deck to the sun deck for chic accessibility
- the breath-taking seven-metre pool with contra-jets for swimming, paired with a waterfall and glass bottom
- the sumptuous beach club with a sunken walk-around bar and large transom and side platforms
- the full-custom limousine tender by Winch Design, oozing sophistication
- the forward tender garage
Twelve guests will be accommodated in four well-appointed suites on the lower deck, a VIP with adjacent private studio on the bridge deck, and the striking master stateroom on the main deck forward. Nineteen crew in eleven cabins will be able to discretely service the guests.
Delivery is scheduled for April 2022.